1. A non-returnable deposit of £100 per week is required to secure your booking.
2. The balance is paid 4 weeks prior to arrival.
3. The key will made available from 4pm on the first day of the booking.
4. The cottage must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
5. Pets are welcome and must have their own beds. They are not allowed upstairs. Due to the nearby farming area they must be kept under control at all times.
6. THIS IS STRICTLY A NON-SMOKING COTTAGE.
7. Weekly bookings are usually Saturday to Saturday but please ask if you require different days and we will do our best to help. Short breaks also available throughout the year.
8. Prices include heating, electricity, tea towels, bed linen and towels.
9. If you are paying by international transfer, there will be a £7 charge for each payment to cover bank costs.